RN - IV TeamDekalb Medical
IV Experienced RN - IV Team - FT - DayLocationUS-GA-Decatur (DeKalb Medical at North Decatur)
- Employee Type
- 107310 - Iv Therapy Services
- Day/Evening (7a-7p)
- Days of the Week for Employee
- Must be flexible
- DeKalb Medical at North Decatur
- Posted on Monster
Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in 2013
Award Winning Care:
Outstanding Achievement Award for Cancer Care (2007-2013)
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Excellence (2007-2013)
Sleep Disorders Center of Excellence
2010 Corporation of the Year- DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Top Workplace in Healthcare:
Recognized by our Employees and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a 2011 Top Workplace
Voted by our Employees and Atlanta Magazine as a 2008 Best Place to Work
“Like” us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DeKalbMedicalCareers
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/DeKalbMedicalHR
- Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of LPN & ancillary personnel while maintaining
standards of professional nursing.
- Organizes time, supplies, and equipment efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities which promote growth and development.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current Georgia license to practice as a registered nurse.
- B.S. in nursing or related specialty is desired.