Immediate openings available on First shift (7:00am to 3:00pm) and Second shift (3:00pm to 11:00pm). Assemblers use a variety of hand and power tools (screwdrivers, drills, etc.) to assemble cabinets, tables, lockers, etc. Will use engineer prints for assembly instructions.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs, bend, stand and kneel
- Basic math and measurement skills.
- Prior use of hand and power tools is helpful but not required
- 1st Shift $17.50
- 2nd Shift $19.00
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Bonus day off for perfect attendance
- Paid lunch (30 minutes)
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision and Group Life
- Retention bonus: $250 after 30 days, $250 after 60 days and $500 after 90 days
Training is provided for these positions.
Lyons is a 60 year old local metal fabricating company offering career opportunities for entry level and experienced people who are looking for opportunities to learn new skills and advance with a growing company. We offer training on advanced equipment including lasers, CNC brakes, MIG, TIG, aluminum and laser welding, powder painting, machining and electrical assembly.